1) What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
When I was a kid we’d drive out to my aunts house and get to see all my extended family. Now a lot of those people have their own families to see during Christmas so not many make the trek out there any more. I’d love to see this happen elsewhere for the family but I don’t think it will happen.
2) A favorite cookie recipe?
3) Share a story behind a special ornament on your tree.
I don’t really have a special ornament as much as Jen and the kids do.
4) All you want from Santa is….?
To be employed and be able to provide for my family.
5) What’s your favorite Christmas movie and why?
Jen intro’d me to White Christmas and I think I love that movie as much as she does.
6) Are you dong anything special for the holidays this year?
Same thing we do every year. Visit some family on the Eve then have family over at our place to open presents and see each other all together again.
7) What’s the best toy you ever got when you were a kid?
I had this awesome electric and magnet race track that did loops and drove up the wall.. It was pretty cool.
8 ) Why is Christmas special to you?
It’s a good time to be with family and friends.