SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Find me on LinkedIn
- Apple Administration (Mac, Mac Server, iOS, JAMF)
- Network Monitoring
- WiFi Deployment
- Internal Customer Service
- Web Development (WordPress, PHP)
- Video (streaming & editing)
- Audio (recording & editing)
- Social Media
- OS X Server, OS X, iPad, iPhone + JAMF administration
- Windows Systems Administration
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP) Administration and configuration
- WordPress Web Development & Multisite Management
- Desktop Support, computer installation & troubleshooting
- Network Administration and installation
- Wireless Network Installation, Management, and Configuration
I use a variety of software and tech to get my job done. JAMF for Mac and iOS admin, OSticket, Slack, Unifi, Ruckus, Untangle, Hootsuite, WordPress, Coda2, iTerm2, Sublime Text, Gmail, 1Password, SoundCloud and TextExpander just to name a few.
I have participated in the Orange County WordPress (OC WordPress, OCWP) meetup in Orange County where I have provided live streaming solutions for folks unable to make our meetups.This is also the place where I met most of the people that are co-hosts of WPwatercooler.
I now co-host a meetup WhittierWP where we discuss WordPress and related technologies.
I'm was involved in a now-defunct group called SMMOC (Social Media Mastermind Orange County) that meets and talks shop about social media, marketing, technology and other current tech topics.
I’ve been using WordPress at some capacity for the last 10 years and love working with it. I enjoy combining my love for WordPress, social media and live streaming to solve problems for my day gig and the various projects I do outside of work.
Yoast SEO, Beaver Builder, WP Engine, Pagely, Site Ground, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, and all my favorite plugins in the Plugin Repo.